A crowdfunding platform that deals with business ventures to form a borderless Filipino investing community.
We engage in collective investment among members into:
2. stable and
3. legitimate investment opportunities
BabyFund* is intended for the youth ages 18 and below.
You choose your investments, we manage for you. We made it easier and simpler for you to invest.
Join a community of like-minded people on business and investing.
Earn yearly payouts, depending on business performance.
Monitor your investments online.
Be a member today.
2. Upload a valid ID.
3. Pay your membership fee for only Php2,500.
5. Create your own investment basket in the InvestMall page.
Invest for as low as Php500.
Shop at InvestMall!
6. Transfer funds via different payment channels.
7. Receive updates via email or by visiting your Investor Dashboard.
Note: Schedule of cooperative orientation seminars and webinars will be announced.
This NewFund bundle has the following items:
o Exclusive access to businesses and funds
o Access to free financial education learning videos
o Exclusive member perks and discounts!
· SuperFund is the investor-to-business package where members can invest for a minimum of 25,000 of their desired business. Members will earn via dividends plus profit-sharing.
· EasyFund is designed for conservative investors at a minimum of Php5,000. This EasyFund is freely invested by PhilCrowd. Every year, if applicable, member receives dividends depending on business performance.
· FlexiFund is a monthly Top Up program for a minimum of Php500. Every year, if applicable, member receives dividends depending on businesses.
· BabyFund is designed for the youth ages 18 and below.
· Watch out for other products, soon!
No additional cost when you make top-ups.
All members are encouraged to submit potential businesses which can be supported by PhilCrowd.
We are in the mission to promote financial education and financial freedom through this entity, PhilCrowd.
A valid ID must be uploaded to the website.
All members should undergo mandatory PMES.
All users of PhilCrowd platform must read and accept the Terms of Service.
Members are encouraged to join financial education events.
Members are encouraged to patronize cooperative products and services.
Direct bank deposit / Fund Transfer
Paypal option – Please note that there is a gateway fee charged by Paypal. Note that all members selecting this option have to shoulder the gateway fee.
Credit card / Debit card – Please note that there is a transaction charge set by Visa / Mastercard. Note that all members selecting this option have to shoulder the transaction charges.
Cebuana Lhullier / Western Union / Palawan Express
Returns depend on the profitability of the business or investment.
Projected returns can range from 0% to 100% depending on business or investment performance.
All returns shall be reflected in the Investor Dashboard as profits.
Despite the fact that returns are not guaranteed, the cooperative as a whole shall strive to bring the portfolio into profitable shape which is mutually beneficial for all.
All members will receive updates via email.
All updates will be announced in the website and during cooperative gatherings.
Get rich quick schemes
Non-profit donation drives
Weapons and guns
Legitimacy of the business
All sensitive information is transmitted to a private database secured and maintained by PhilCrowd.
You can book us an appointment at
Members are expected to attend company seminar for briefing, either online or in person.
Part of the advocacy of PhilCrowd is to teach members on financial literacy, investments and to share tips on how to avoid investing in scams or modus in businesses.
We will be happy to provide you the nitty gritty of PhilCrowd.